By accessing the website at https://www.cfrvideos.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gabriel Communications's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gabriel Communications's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gabriel Communications at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Gabriel Communications's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Gabriel Communications makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Gabriel Communications does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gabriel Communications or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gabriel Communications's website, even if Gabriel Communications or a Gabriel Communications authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Gabriel Communications's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gabriel Communications does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Gabriel Communications may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Gabriel Communications does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Gabriel Communications has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gabriel Communications of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Gabriel Communications may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software
available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal
information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot
be read over the internet.
10. Refund Policy
We offer 30 Money Back Guarantee on almost every product we offer. Please
call customer service at 800-820-5405, in advance to obtain an RMA number
(Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of purchase date.
11. Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out within seven days of purchase.
We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that
may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or
FedEx. Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to
supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit
card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or
other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to DVD Club the right to
provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf.
Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the
Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for
convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be
available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age
requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the
products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. DVD Club reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the
following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon
code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to
provide any user with any product or service.
You agree that by placing an order on the Site, you are entering into a binding contract with DVD Club and agree to pay all charges that may be
incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all
shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
13. The Subscription Contract Between You And Us
DVD Club offers re-billable monthly subscriptions (“Monthly Subscriptions”);
By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept
responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods and
your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate. To cancel your
Monthly Subscription at any time, you must logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures or call or email us and we will do it for
you. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. DVD Club may submit periodic charges
(e.g., monthly) without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to
change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before DVD Club reasonably could act.
When will I be charged for my subscription?
Your recurring, monthly subscription will re-bill on the 1st of each month.
I want to cancel my subscription?
Please don't go! Email us first and let us know how we can help. Otherwise, you have 24 hours prior to your charge date to
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.